ELLIOTT D. GOLDBERG, ESQUIRE
Mr. Goldberg focuses his practice on several areas of litigation including commercial, corporate, contract, family law, probate and condominium litigation. Mr. Goldberg also has wide-ranging experience representing criminal defendants in Florida and Pennsylvania, as well as drafting and negotiation of contracts, regulatory law, wills and administration of probate estates.
Civil and Criminal Litigation, General Legal Practice
Experience – Private Sector
- 2015 - Present : DiGiacomo & Goldberg, P.A, Fort Lauderdale, FL and Berwyn, PA (Predecessor firm was DiGiacomo, Goldberg & Levin 2010-15).
- 2001 - 2010 : Gore, Bell & Goldberg, Fort Lauderdale, FL and Paoli, PA
- 1999 - 2001 : Broward Yachts, Inc. and Marine Realty, Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL. (In-house Counsel, general corporate and commercial litigation).
- 1996: The Andorra Group, Conshohocken, PA (In-house General Counsel).
- 1971 - 2001 : Various law firm associations in Chester County, PA.
Experience – Public Sector
- 1983 - 1994 : Solicitor, Phoenixville (PA) Area School District. Essentially, General Counsel advising District Administrators and School Board on a wide range of statutory and regulatory requirements, contracts, litigation, etc.
- 1980’s : Assistant Professor, Philadelphia College of Textiles & Science (now Philadelphia University). Evening Division, 3 years, Criminal Justice curriculum.
- 1978 - 1985 : Various Solicitor Appointments, Phoenixville (PA) Civil Service Commission, Phoenixville (PA) Zoning Hearing Board.
- 1976 - 1978 : Special Prosecutor, Wayne County (PA). Charge attorney of a Federally-funded Grand Jury Investigation of Farview State Hospital.
- 1976 - 1977 : Solicitor, Coroner of Wayne County (PA).
- 1971 - 1977 : District Attorney Office, Chester County. Deputy D.A. Major trials.
- University of Miami, School of Law, Coral Gables, FL - J.D. 1971
- Marietta College, Marietta, OH. - B.A. 1967
- PA Attorney I.D. No. 9952
- Florida Bar No. 133770
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1971)
- Supreme Court of Florida (1971)
- United States Supreme Court (1986)
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1975)
- United States District Court -- Southern District of Florida (2017)
- U.S. Army Reserve (1968-1974). Honorable Discharge
- Master Mason, Shekinah-Fernwood Lodge No. 246, Free & Accepted Masons (PA)
- Board Member, Danco Precision, Inc. (1974-Present)
- Member, International Forum of Travel & Tourism Advocates
- Martindale Rated “AV” Preeminent
- American Jurisprudence Award